iClimate works to understand the human interaction with the climate system and the impacts on future climate change.
- How much and how fast is climate change evolving and what are the main unknown processes with respect to the drivers of the system?
- What is happening in the Arctic and in specifically in Greenland?
- Can we change the climate impact of agriculture and how will these changes interact with other elements?
- Is climate change accelerating or is the development more moderate?
- How big is the climate challenge really for humanity?
These questions are important for creating new knowledge, innovative services and solutions to all aspects of society – both private industries and public stakeholders.